At our first meeting, we will talk to you about YOU, YOUR family, YOUR interests and what YOU want to achieve in life. At the end of this meeting, if you decide you want to move forward, we will email you a link to our online “financial planning” questionnaire. Once you have completed this, we will be in touch to arrange our next meeting.
It is important that you complete this in as much detail as possible, so that the forecasts produced by our cashflow planning software are realistic.
We will also make copies of any documentation your bring about your existing pensions and investments, so we can review them at our follow-up meeting.
At our next meeting, using our cashflow planning software, together we will build your financial plan. This will hopefully give you some clarity about your financial future. We will charge a financial planning fee of £500 to £1000, depending on the complexity involved.
We will also give you feedback on your existing policies and confirm whether they are fit for purpose or not.
At this stage, you can decide whether you wish to become a client of our firm.
We will now implement any planning you may require. Once this is complete, we will place in to our Client Review Programme.
Most clients are happy to review their plan on an annual basis, to ensure they are on track to meet their long-term goals.
1. What do you want to achieve between now and when you die?
2. When can you stop doing what you no longer enjoy?
3. When can you start doing more of the things you love?
4. How much do you need to sell your business for, to live the life that you want, without the fear of running out of money, whatever happens?
5. What needs to happen to secure your family’s future so they never have to worry about running out of money, whatever happens?
The earlier the financial planning process is started, the better the ultimate outcome. Get in touch and we'll get started.
Source: FT Adviser